The Loch Torridon Community Centre is open six days per week during the summer season and provides information and services for tourists visiting the area. If you call into the Centre during our opening hours you will be able to:
- Talk to our receptionists about the area, what to see and what to do
- Take away brochures and leaflets for local attractions and businesses
- Enquire about local accommodation:
- Bed & Breakfast
- Self-catering cottages
- Hostels & bunkhouses
- Obtain directions to local attractions and walking routes
- Obtain information on public transport in the area
- Discuss recommended day trips
- Use our BT Openzone or BT Fon internet hotspot
- Use our computer for browsing the internet
Centre staff will be pleased to help callers in any way they can, and may be able to assist in making bookings for accommodation or transport on your behalf. Our mission is to ensure that you have a great time while visiting the area and that you will come back time and again.
We make no charge for tourist information or use of the computer, but as we are a charity we always appreciate a donation however small! So why not help us to help you.
We are also able to offer callers the use of a number of sports facilities on a pay and play basis. Please refer to the Sports page of the website.