The cost of membership for the Fitness Club is:
- Unlimited use on any day, 7am – 10pm, annual membership:
- One payment of £150 pa paid annually in advance
- Twelve payments of £15 pm paid monthly in advance
- Unlimited use Monday – Friday, 10am – 4pm, annual membership:
- One payment of £120 pa paid annually in advance
- Twelve payments of £12 pm paid monthly in advance
- Family membership, unlimited use on any day, 7am – 10pm:
- £400 pa paid annually in advance, 2 adults + 2 children
- £200 pa paid annually in advance, 1 adult + 1 child
- 30 day membership, unlimited use on any day, 7am – 10pm:
- Single session, only available during normal opening hours:
- £5 for first hour, including induction
- £3.50 per hour for all subsequent use
General Terms and Conditions of Use
- A computerised electronic key fob is essential for access. A depost of £5 is required. If key is lost or damaged the deposit will be forfeited.
- No user may use the facilities until they have completed the standard induction.
- All users must be accompanied by another user when using the facilities.
- It is essential that the equipment is wiped down using the antiseptic spray and wipes provided, before and after use.
- The management committee reserve the right to review the charges at any time.
- Children under the age of 12 years are not permitted to use the facilities at any time.
- Children aged from 12 to 18 years may only use the facilities under adult supervision.
- Health questionnaire to be completed by all users before using the facilities.
- Appropriate footwear for the fitness suite must be worn.
- You bring all personal belongings to the centre at your own risk. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage to these items.